Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Much to Say!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here! I've definitely been neglecting blogland, and my excuse is because I've had a lack of home projects lately! BUT...all that will be changing this week :) I went on a home decor shopping spree with my mom on sunday, and she's coming over on thursday to help me get my house clean and decorated! I love my mother :) She is SUCH a blessing!
I have so many ideas floating through my head, but there will definitely be painting, and picture hanging, and furniture moving! I have some shelves that I'm thinking of re-doing, and some artwork that I'm thinking of creating, so I will definitely have more posts soon! I'm also hoping that after this thursday, I will be proud enough of my home to give you guys a little home tour! I don't know if you'd like that or not, but I'm going to do it anyways :) I'm sure you will have tons of good advice for all the stuff I can't figure out in my home! Well, until this weekend! See ya!
Faith.Hope.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment