Saturday, September 11, 2010

Coupons...

Not many people know this about me, but I am frugal, I hate spending money, and when I find a REALLY good deal, it makes me giddy!  At this point in my life, spending any more than $10 on ANYTHING makes my stomach turn...I'm weird, I know. It's not just about saving money either...it makes me feel accomplished! I feel like I've "one-uped" someone in the world because I got an item for A LOT less than what they did! So I'm competitive...big deal :) Anyways! The point of this post is to share with you one of my FAVORITE blogs that helps me save money!!! If you haven't heard of The Krazy Coupon Lady, you MUST check out her blog now! Literally, RIGHT NOW! GO! ok...I guess you can finish reading this post first if you really want.
Here are a couple examples of some deals I got just by following the advice and directions of The Krazy Coupon Lady....
I got 3 tubes of toothpaste for free! Actually, the way it all worked out, I MADE $1.50 by purchasing these! Yup! Making money for shopping?!?! Yes please!
These athletic shorts from target were originally $7.99 each. I paid $.58 each :) 

These 4 items were $13.96...I ended up paying a total of $1.39!!!

This blog has definitely changed the way I look at grocery store shopping! It takes some research and dedication, but it's SO worth it! Go check it out and see what kinds of deals YOU can find!

Faith.Hope.Love

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way. I hate to spend money that I don't have to.

    I'm so excited to check out this site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete