Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Honeymoon Update!


We are saying "no thanks" to Sandals Resorts and are on a whole new track now! We will definitely be going to Mexico. Puerto Vallarta to be exact, which is actually PERFECT considering that's where our relationship first started :) There is a resort there called Dreams Resort & Spa and it's so much cheaper than a Sandals Resort and we wont be flying for 12 hours with a 5 hour layover! I'm very excited!!! We haven't booked it yet but we will sometime this week hopefully. Eric can't get much done at work anymore because they are so busy there *kind of*...and I don't want to plan our honeymoon lol. My job is the wedding, Erics job is the honeymoon! SO, hopefully it will be booked tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment