Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting Excited!

The countdown continues! Only 190 days until the big day! It seems like just yesterday it was still over a YEAR away! I didn't think time would go by this fast and I'm amazed! I know from here on out it will only go faster. I am definitely taking the chance to breathe in every moment! Now that our honeymoon is taken care of, it's time to start thinking about the small details. My mom did a mock up of what our wedding cake will look like the other day, and it was absolutely gorgeous! This is going to be the best summer garden party wedding ever! My mother is so unbelievably talented! I am still confused to this day how some of that didn't rub off on me...hmm...oh well. Sometimes I wonder if I'm letting her do too much for this wedding, but she seems to enjoy it more than anyone else would, so whatever floats her boat! It is also time to start thinking about the bridal shower and getting our registries set up. For anyone reading this who is interested, we are registered already at www.honeyfund.com. We already have a lot of the household stuff that we need, so we thought it might be a good idea to do a honeymoon registry too, to help make the trip extra special! :) Anyways...that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment