Thursday, April 15, 2010

100 days!

Only 100 days left until the big day! I'm getting more and more excited as every day passes! And also starting to dream more and more about the day...literally...the other night I had a dream that I brought my wedding ring in to get it dipped in white gold, and they took it and turned it into a disgusting two-toned piece of junk! Not quite sure what that means, but either way...I'm still excited! I went in and got my hair done on Tuesday. It turned out PERFECTLY! Exactly the way I was imagining it! I can't wait to get it done again for the wedding :) Now I just need to *officially* finalize the guest list, get the invitations sent out, get the programs printed up, meet with all the vendors one more time, and then just relax until July 24th! The Bridal shower is coming up soon :) AHHHH!!! I LOVE all this wedding stuff! It doesn't quite feel real to me yet, but I know it will all come at me soon enough! Oh yeah...and Eric is enjoying this whole process as well haha. He really needs to get in and get his tux situation figured out, but I know he will do that when he feels ready to (or when I force him into the car and drive him to Men's Warehouse myself haha)YAY wedding!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're having so much fun with this! Now comes the good part--getting showered with gifts! From here on out you pretty much just get to relax and enjoy being the center of attention :-)

    ReplyDelete