Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Bridal Shower...

was one of the most fun experiences of my life so far! It's one step in this whole wedding process that I have been looking forward to for a really long time, and I couldn't have imagined how amazing it ended up being! I have the most amazing group of family and friends. They always say to count your blessings, and last Saturday I counted 18+ of them! Here's the group...

My sister-in-law and my mom set up such a nice party! The decor was beautiful and of course, it all matched the wedding theme!

Can you see the little leaves on the roses on the cupcakes? Those were all me (with the help of my mom haha) It was fun! We played a couple of games, like "try and remember every single item that Rachel is wearing" and of course, toilet paper wedding dress! Oh my goodness, I just can't get over how much fun I had :) It will be a day of memories that will stay with me forever! Thank you everyone, again! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE wedding showers! I'm glad they're leaning more towards a classier trend these days too rather than the old "let's give the bride nothing but spatulas and make her into a house wife" party.

    ReplyDelete